*This post contains affiliate links. Please see my Disclosure Page for details.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I am sure you have made your goals and resolutions already and hopefully are putting them into place. I choose a word to focus on for 2014 - PERSEVERING! I want to persevere in homeschool, household, blogging and health!
Well if you are anything like me you need all the HELP you can get with sticking to goals, resolutions. A new year means a fresh start! A chance to grow! That is where this fabulous eBook 100 Days Of A New Year can help. This eBooks starts today January 1st and walks you day-by-day, step-by-step through the first 100 days of 2014...it ends on April 10th. But the beautiful thing about this eBook is it can be used an implemented at any time really because it is packed with tips, printables, activities and reminders that will help you throughout the year.
This eBook will definitely help me persevere in my 4 areas and I know it can help you too.
The PDF eBook is just $8 however until January 15th you can get 100 Days of a New Year 2014 for only $5 with the coupon code: 100DAYS3OFF.
This eBook is a complete guide which will inspire and motivate you. There is a workbook with over 75 printable lists from ListPlanIt.com and much more. The motivational tasks, activities or events each day only take about 15-20 minutes to implement so you don't get overwhelmed or frustrated.
Here are some highlights of what you’ll find in the 2014 version of 100 Days of a New Year eBook:
• January: Setting goals for every area of your life. This eBook breaks them down so you can concentrate on each area.
• February: Finances. Post-holidays, bank accounts have seen better days. This eBook helps you look deeply at your finances and realistically at your budget.
• March: Home. With the warmer weather comes an urge to feather the nest. But where to start? This eBook will walk you through the rooms of your house and have you look at it through fresh eyes.
• April: Garden. Planning a garden starts now. Growing a garden is a healthy act, both financially and nutritionally. This eBook guides you as you dig in.
• Holidays: There are several holidays to prepare for in the first 100 Days of the New Year. This eBook reminds you and helps you prepare for each one.
If you want to see for yourself how awesome this eBook is read an excerpt here. It is guaranteed to make you more productive.
Now time for the giveaway:
ListPlanIt has graciously offered to giveaway a 2 eBooks (PDF format) to 2 lucky readers. Winner will be e-mailed a download code for the eBook. Only the first entry is mandatory. Other entries are optional and give you extra chances. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook in any way. The winner will be posted on the blog and will be emailed. Winner must reply within 24 hrs with their contact information or another winner will be chosen. Open to US only! Prize will be mailed via the company.
Please wait a moment for Rafflecopter giveaway widget to load...
a Rafflecopter giveaway