We have all heard it. Those dreaded words....."Mom I'm bored." But what if I told you there were some really awesome books from National Geographic that will keep your kids busy for hours? Seriously!!! I recently spent 5 hours in the car with 2 kids while we went on vacation to Myrtle Beach. I handed them a bag with some National Geographic boredom busting books and ta-da they were occupied, learning and having fun and most importantly not stating that they were bored every 5 minutes.
Here are the 5 books I included in their bag:
- Funny Fill In - My Rain Forest Adventure - this book will keep your kids (and maybe even you) busy for hours as you fill in blanks to create silly (ok hilarious) stories. This book is fun and a great way to teach kids the parts of speech. Your kids will have a blast, learning and giggling as they learn about the sights, sounds and animals of the rain forest. It is great for kids ages 8-12 years old. $4.99
- Funny Fill In - My Amusement Park Adventure - this is another fun fill in the blank book that will take kids on fun crazy ride through an amusement park. It is great for kids ages 8-12 years old. $4.99
- Just Joking Animal Riddles - this 208 page soft cover book is loaded with animal-focused jokes and riddles and is guaranteed to keep your kids reading, rhyming and howling like a chimpanzee. There are over 150 hilarious and riddles to be exact. The book was authored by former U.S. Children's Poet Laureate, J. Patrick Lewis. This book is great for kids ages 7-10 years old. $7.99
- Quiz Whiz 5 - this 176 page soft cover book is a great way for kids to discover fun, fascinating and funny quiz questions. This is the 5th installment in this popular series. Kids will love the beautiful photos and have tons of fun quizzing family, friends and themselves. It is great for kids ages 8-12 years old. $9.99
- Shark Sticker Activity Book - this 56 page soft cover activity book is perfect for kids ages 4-10 years old. It is not only very educational but it lots of fun too. Activities include mazes, spelling and pattern games, drawing activities, shark facts and more! And of course there are stickers....what kid doesn't love stickers? $6.99
Be sure to download your very own activity pack for FREE here.
Guess what? One winner will win their own set of these 5 books thanks to National Geographic. Just fill out the Rafflecopter entry form below. Only the first entry is mandatory. Other entries are optional and give you extra chances. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook in any way. The winner will be posted on the blog and will be emailed. Winner must reply within 24 hrs with their contact information or another winner will be chosen. Prize will be shipped by National Geographic. Wait a moment for it to load....
a Rafflecopter giveaway