If you have homeschool FreeBEEs to share
please link up at the bottom of this post!
You can copy the button from my side bar.
Things will be changing up a little bit next year. Sadly Jen, from Gricefully Homeschooling, is taking her blog in a different direction and devoting a lot of her time and energy to ministering. I could not be more happy for her but am very sad to see her go.
So next year I am going to go back to the original FreeBEE Friday where I will be posting a themed FreeBEE post each week with a month long link up! I hope you will continue to participate. I also will pin the posts that you link up to the FreeBEE Friday Pinterest Board. The graphic will also be changing so be sure to update that the beginning of January!
Does your family do Elf On The Shelf? We started this year but since money is a little tight and I couldn't see spending money on the Elf On The Shelf kit I decided to improvise...and so Snowflake the Snowman made an appearance. The kids have been having a blast and love searching for him each morning to see what sort of impish things he has done. Since it was our first year and I wasn't too familiar with the story or what exactly the Elf On The Shelf is all about we watched the movie on YouTube and I did some searching around the internet and found some fun resources.
10 FREE Elf On The Shelf Resources:
1) Elf On The Shelf K-2nd Pack from Royal Baloo
2) Elf On The Shelf Teacher resource center (broken down by grade also sign up for the email list)
3) Need ideas for your Elf On The Shelf? Click here for 10 ideas and here for 58 ideas and here for an entire website full of ideas
4) Elf On The Shelf Pack from 3 Dinosaurs
5) Elf On The Shelf journal page
6) Elf On The Shelf unit
7) Elf On The Shelf coloring pages and fun games
8) Elf On The Shelf activity pack
9) Printable Elf On The Shelf notes
10) Elf On The Shelf planner (perfect for planning out your Elf antics)
Follow us on Instagram to see what fun things our Snowman Elf has been up to.