Right before Christmas we received a green Quietest Classroom Pencil Sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies to review. If your kids are anything like mine they LOVE pencils. I don't know what it is about them but the kids really enjoy collecting pencils with different designs. So needless to say they were very excited when I showed them our new sharpener. For this review I thought I would give vlogging a try with the help of Gwyn. So here it is I hope you enjoy it.
Here are a few more details about the sharpener:
- A "must have" for every teacher and homeschool parent.
- Old-school retro look which reminds me of the sharpeners I used at school back in the day.
- Quiet sharpening eliminates classroom/sibling interruptions.
- Automatic stopping once the perfect point is formed. This prevents over-sharpening.
- Portable or mounts to a surface. Only design flaw I found was the clamp which is not sturdy. I may try to find an alternative clamp at a hardware store because I don't want to mount my permanently.
- Works on colored pencils and standard sized pencils.
- Clear plastic disposal tray for easy cleaning. And you can use the pencil shavings for craft projects.
- Easy to use (as young as 5 years of age.)
- Sturdy metal frame (approximately 3"x 3"x 5") and comes in blue and green.
The sharpener can be purchased online from Classroom Friendly Supplies for $19.95 (FREE shipping). I also just saw on their website that they will be adding replacement blades soon. So you won't have to buy the entire unit when your blades are worn out. How cool is that? You can also find additional videos and pictures on their website. And don't forget to like the Classroom Friendly supplies Facebook page.
*Disclaimer - Classroom Friendly Supplies provide us with the complimentary sharpener you see in the video. I was not compensated for my review and all opinions are our own! Many of the links found on my side bars and in my blog posts are affiliate links. As a result, I might get paid money and I will most likely spend the money on homeschool supplies.